Housenetwork.co.uk were launched in 2004 as the first nationwide estate agent to offer a low fixed fee. Since then they have successfully completed on thousands of sales nationwide and delivered a service that's modernised estate agency, saving over £19 million pounds in traditional agency fees. With the ability to fix your commission at just £495+VAT they have continued their philosophy of offering the best value for money in the industry.
Which? Magazine April 2006
Review Centre September 2012
House NetworkThe HouseNetwork offer a full online estate agency package in compliance with the Estate Agency Act 1979.
Home VisitTheir local NAEA (National Association of Estate Agents) qualified agent will visit your property once you've decided on which selling option to go for. All agents are fully trained exclusively by House Network.
They will call you ahead of their appointment just to make sure everything is set and ready to go, they will also have your for sale board ready and even if you only decide on the day to have a board then they'll be happy to organise this for you.
They'll also be able to carry out your EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) on the day of the visit even if you didn't request this initially - they're flexible and accommodating.
HouseNetwork's professional agents have years of experience and between them have visited thousands of properties of all shapes and sizes, so they'll be able to offer any tips and advice that you may request on the day of the appointment.
The home visit normally lasts around 1 hour. After they leave they'll begin to prepare your property details ready for your approval and you'll be notified via email when this is complete. As a general timeframe please allow 48 hours from your home visit to receiving your approval email.
MarketingHousenetwork.co.uk market your property traditionally through branded For Sale Boards and more importantly invest heavily in the Internet, offering blanket coverage of online property portals. They have over 150 web partners totalling over 80 million buyer searches per month through portal advertising including Rightmove, Findaproperty, Primelocation and Home.co.uk, where your properties will be listed as a Premier Property. p>
Good ValueDepending on which service you choose, Housenetwork.co.uk sellers can save over £3,900 when compared to using a traditional estate agent to sell a £200K property at a typical 2% commission. Housenetwork visit every property that they market through a visual design service, and offer Virtual Tours, Floor Plans, unlimited digital photographs and particulars. They offer a tiered pricing model to offer complete flexibility for each client and their requirements, with the basis on the more you pay upfront for the home visit, the less or in some cases "zero" you pay on completion. The packages on offer are as follows:
HouseNetwork do not believe in sole agency agreements and their contract with you is simply based on them selling your property. They do not penalise you if you decide to market your property with an additional agent, and all packages offer "anytime" marketing so that you can pause and re-activate. All 3 options include 185 days of marketing time dependent on any special offers, offering excellent value for money.
HouseNetwork have developed an internal messenger system that enables their clients to interact with them with the guarantee that each message is responded to same day, but also with the guarantee that they have received it. Email can be unreliable in terms of spam and junk filters and this system is an excellent tool geared to raising the standards in communication.
Another tool HouseNetwork find to be extremely useful is their live chat facility - this is open for anyone visiting the website, and ensures that either a client or a possible purchaser can speak directly with them throughout the day. The facility is open late at night and gives people who are unavailable during the day the ability to speak to them - they regularly take offers, book viewings and help clients past 10pm at night.
The HouseNetwork estate agency service is extremely detailed including the following features, which are all included within the pricing structure of each package:
- You are allocated your own unlimited website
- Your property details are inserted into top UK Portals
- Property details are inserted into local newspaper sites
- You receive a dedicated account manager with direct dial extension for a "real" personal service
- Fantastic showcasing features of each property with virtual tours, floorplans, wide angle photography and descriptions included
- Home visit from an approved NAEA agent
- Evaluate your sale with the HouseNetwork statistics program
Account Manager Page for Link from Service LevelsThe Housenetwork.co.uk account managers were the first of their kind when launched. They will support you on a personal level throughout your marketing and sale process. You have direct dial and email contact for your personal account manager whose experience and professionalism will guide you from your first viewing all the way to completion day. The aim of the business is to become the UK's number 1 estate agent of choice. Unfortunately estate agents are not held in the highest regards but Housenetwork's aim is to prove this theory wrong and provide you with a professional estate agency service that will ensure your repeat custom again and again.
HouseNetwork handle your sale from day one - to clearly explain their service level - please find a guide of the role they undertake when you instruct them:
Independent valuation report
Home visit from an approved NAEA agent
Unlimited wide angle photography
Full particulars incl measurements and descriptions
Local information and maps added to details
Client approval of all details before going "live"
Listed on over 150 websites including Rightmove
Reach 4m registered buyers via email instantly
Interactive online account - view your stats
Regular client reports delivered instantly
Open 7 days a week for support
Live online chat facility
Internal staff accreditation scheme
Selling successfully since 2004!
Direct dial extension
Direct email access
Personal access via online chat facility
Gives feedback on all viewings
Makes requested changes to your listing
Negotiates all offers
Carries out Money laundering checks on buyer
Carries out ID checks on your buyer
Checks verifies buyers financial position
Checks buyers chain details are accurate
Provides you with weekly sales progression reports
Liaises with solicitors, brokers and estate agents
Helpdesk ticketing system for direct support
Automatic viewing email reminders buyer/seller
Market reports delivered to your online account
How To BookTo book your Online Estate Agency appointment, go to www.housenetwork.co.uk.
Please Note: The home visit service is a one-time call out. If you wish to amend any pictures or information, you will need to send them either via email or post. HouseNetwork will then organise and conduct viewings as required.
- Best experience we have ever had dealing with an estate agent - a whole other world.
Mr Andrew Taylor saved £2775 (based on 1.5% agent commission)
- Thought the process worked brilliantly, the team were efficient and would use Housenetwork again.
Miss Janice Leary saved £9338 (based on 1.5% agent commission)
- This is the second time I have used Housenetwork and was pleased with the overall experience. Would certainly use them again and have recommended to friends and family.
Mr Duncan Smith & Joanna Leach saved £6825 (based on 1.5% agent commission)
- Excellent and so efficient. I would strongly recommend to anyone as an easier, stress free way to sell your house and a lot more reasonable (£) than the high street estate agent. Thanks for all your help!!
Mrs Samantha Parkin saved £1770 (based on 1.5% agent commission)
- I was very happy with the service received, everything went very smoothly and I would not hesitate to recommend Housenetwork to any friends, family or colleagues.
Christopher Baldwin & Nicola Dyer saved £1815 (based on 1.5% agent commission)
- Simple process in selling the house. No problems at all. Have recommended Housenetwork to my friends and my Daughter to sell her property.
Mr James Barry Twaddell saved £2775 (based on 1.5% agent commission)
- I found Housenetwork to be professional, helpful and extremely efficient. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Housenetwork, in fact I've already done just that.
Miss Emma Knight saved £2745 (based on 1.5% agent commission)
- The staff at House Network were very helpful and knowledgeable allowing our sale to proceed without any problems. Would definately recommend them.
Mrs Christine Webster saved £4252 (based on 1.5% agent commission)
- Quick, easy and smooth service which saved me a lot of money on a local estate agent!!
Mr Dean Wright saved £2325 (based on 1.5% agent commission)
- First class service and I have already recommended you to my son, currently selling through you.
Mr Loomes saved £1875 (based on 1.5% agent commission)
- Thank you for selling our home! Your team of experts were all so pleasant to deal with - and we loved the fact that we saved money in the process too!
Mrs Fiona Henry saved £2550 (based on 1.5% agent commission)
- Excellent service and communication. Cannot fault. Would use again without doubt. And best bit is that it was commision free!
Miss Teresa Lewis saved £1305 (based on 1.5% agent commission)
- Deciding to use House Network was the best decision we could have made. Great Value for money & Super Service. We would never use a High Street agent again!
Mr David & Mrs Samantha Gates saved £2138 (based on 1.5% agent commission)
- Fantastic service throughout. Would recommend house network to anyone selling a property and definately will use them again.
Cheryl Jenkins saved £16355 (based on 1.5% agent commission)
- First class service and very effective once more. Property sold to viewer number 3 within a week. Thank you House Network.
Mrs Marion Murrells saved £2010 (based on 1.5% agent commission)
- Don't waste your money on regular agents when you can have something better at a much lower price! Efficient, courteous and effective.
Simon Christian Hunt saved £4050 (based on 1.5% agent commission)
- House Network have provided us with a friendly, helpful, effective and efficient service. Great value for money. Why pay more for less with a high street agent?
Mr Allan & Mrs Sarah Wilson saved £3712 (based on 1.5% agent commission)
- House Network were brilliant in constantly chasing up slack conveyancers in my chain, I'm indebted to Danielle at Housenetwork for her dilligence, would definitely use House Network again and recommend them to anyone.
Denise Walsh saved £2835 (based on 1.5% agent commission)
- An excellent service making house sales as easy and economic as possible.
Mr Chris Philippou saved £5400 (based on 1.5% agent commission)
- Should we ever need to sell again we would be more than happy to use your services. Queries were always dealt with promptly and your staff were always pleasant to deal with. Thank you.
Graham Edward Thomas and Janet Mary Thomas saved £4050 (based on 1.5% agent commission)
- Top rate professionalism and customer service at every stage. I have already recommended House Network to a friend and I will certainly be a return customer in the future. Run and hide High Street Estate Agent.
Mr Matthew Naughton saved £2549 (based on 1.5% agent commission)
- Excellent service, personal account manager was superb, house network made a difficult and trying time stress free. Thank you.
Vincent McDermott saved £4425 (based on 1.5% agent commission)
See also: www.housenetwork.co.uk