Our property and financial news database lists the latest property and financial information, as well as an archive of property and financial news stories.
- Clampdown on Airbnb is diversion to hide government failures - claim - Mon, 27 Nov 23
- Really? Think tank claims almost all landlords want stricter EPCs - Mon, 27 Nov 23
- Landlords want Local Housing Allowance uprated annually - Fri, 24 Nov 23
- Tax Bombshell: triple stamp duty surcharge, urges think tank - Fri, 24 Nov 23
- Agents get angry with pro-rent control politicians - Fri, 24 Nov 23
- Shelter wants Local Housing Allowance rise now, not in April - Fri, 24 Nov 23
- Tax grab soars as Chancellor ponders Autumn Statement giveaway - Wed, 22 Nov 23
- Councils claim one-in-50 Londoners are now homeless - Wed, 22 Nov 23
- Bidding Wars soar as tenants compete for dwindling supply - Wed, 22 Nov 23
- Big public switch to more energy-efficient homes, claims developer - Wed, 22 Nov 23
- Housing Association sorry after threatening complaining tenant with eviction - Tue, 21 Nov 23
- Back In Business? Landlord confidence shows sharp rise in all areas - Tue, 21 Nov 23
- Rents cannot go up indefinitely as affordability crisis hits - Tue, 21 Nov 23
- Shelter and Generation Rent accuse mortgage-free landlords of cashing in - Mon, 20 Nov 23
- Confiscate private homes from bad landlords says senior Labour MP - Fri, 17 Nov 23
You can browse all articles on our website using our News Archive.
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.