Our property and financial news database lists the latest property and financial information, as well as an archive of property and financial news stories.
- Buy-to-let lending slumps as landlords deterred by tax changes - Wed, 20 Feb 19
- Foxtons gives upbeat report on London lettings market - Wed, 20 Feb 19
- First Client Money Protection scheme wins approval ahead of deadline - Wed, 20 Feb 19
- Connells-owned agency acquires two-branch independent company - Wed, 20 Feb 19
- Letting agent left red-faced after tomato plants mistaken for cannabis - Tue, 19 Feb 19
- Plans approved for major Build to Rent scheme in Cardiff - Tue, 19 Feb 19
- Buy to let investor facing the music after illegally evicting DJ tenant - Tue, 19 Feb 19
- Landlords accused of 'exploiting' student renters - Tue, 19 Feb 19
- BTL landlord jailed for forging HMO documents - Mon, 18 Feb 19
- Renters almost twice as likely to experience a pest problem in their home - Mon, 18 Feb 19
- Landlord handed suspended sentence for illegally evicting tenant - Mon, 18 Feb 19
- Government to blame for high poverty in rental sector, claims lettings body - Tue, 12 Feb 19
- Political broadcaster Andrew Neil to chair major landlord debate in London - Tue, 12 Feb 19
- Another London council wants to extend licensing - Tue, 12 Feb 19
- Big drop in prime London rental stock says new LonRes report - Tue, 12 Feb 19
You can browse all articles on our website using our News Archive.
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.