Our property and financial news database lists the latest property and financial information, as well as an archive of property and financial news stories.
- Rental sector abandons short-lets as virus kills off tourist business - Mon, 23 Mar 20
- Eviction court hearings stopped by Coronavirus - so what next? - Mon, 23 Mar 20
- Coronavirus damage to rental sector could hit £15 billion - claim - Mon, 23 Mar 20
- Rents in UK will rise for next five years, RICS predict - Thu, 12 Mar 20
- Budget “fails tenants” say trade groups - but at least no new rental taxes. - Thu, 12 Mar 20
- Activists ‘intimidate female staff’ forcing agency branch to shut - Mon, 09 Mar 20
- Gumtree insists it takes ‘fraud very seriously’ following latest letting scam - Mon, 09 Mar 20
- Controversial council uses Foxtons-style ‘big data’ to police lettings - Mon, 09 Mar 20
- Voids and rent steady as lettings market stabilises - Mon, 09 Mar 20
- Proposed rent controls will 'drive landlords out of the market' - Mon, 09 Mar 20
- Insurance payouts for storms Dennis and Ciara to top £360m, say insurers - Mon, 09 Mar 20
- More than 100,000 renters sign up to Zoopla’s new rental guide - Mon, 09 Mar 20
- Lettings chief to set out objectives of new rental sector body - Mon, 09 Mar 20
- 1.2 million people relying on overdrafts to fund rent or mortgage payments - Mon, 09 Mar 20
- Politician complains that too many HMOs allowed in city - Mon, 02 Mar 20
You can browse all articles on our website using our News Archive.
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.