Our property and financial news database lists the latest property and financial information, as well as an archive of property and financial news stories.
- Rightmove sets out rental sector innovation programme - Mon, 01 Mar 21
- New Year surge in demand from prospective tenants - Mon, 01 Mar 21
- Green Homes Grant farce - landlords may throw in the towel - Mon, 01 Mar 21
- Landlord shocked at damage from cannabis factory in buy to let - Mon, 01 Mar 21
- Labour MP demands Covid rent arrears to be paid by public funds - Mon, 01 Mar 21
- Two agents and their firm must pay thousands compensation to landlord - Fri, 26 Feb 21
- Stamp duty break prompts surge in multi-property landlord deals - Fri, 26 Feb 21
- Tax incentives needed to help energy efficiency in private renting - Fri, 26 Feb 21
- “Hammer blow” to private rental sector as six months notice is permanent - Fri, 26 Feb 21
- Clampdown on letting agents backed by local councils - Fri, 26 Feb 21
- Rent payments can be ‘reported’ to credit rating agencies - Fri, 26 Feb 21
- Council teaching tenants how to reclaim rent from landlords - Fri, 26 Feb 21
- New portal will list letting agents’ properties for free for one year - Fri, 26 Feb 21
- Buy To Let sell-off underway as Capital Gains Tax threat rises - Fri, 26 Feb 21
- Tenants authorise debit cards to landlord company at start of tenancy - Fri, 26 Feb 21
You can browse all articles on our website using our News Archive.
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.