Our property and financial news database lists the latest property and financial information, as well as an archive of property and financial news stories.
- Landlord licensing will cut stock and hike rents, warns top agency - Tue, 25 Jan 22
- Airbnb lettings ‘racket’ condemned by prominent newspaper - Tue, 25 Jan 22
- Private equity firm snaps up huge lettings agency network - Tue, 25 Jan 22
- Mortgage Heaven - biggest buy to let product choice since 2017 - Tue, 25 Jan 22
- Seven per cent yield predicted from latest student development - Tue, 25 Jan 22
- Landlord accreditation system gives scores for performance - Mon, 24 Jan 22
- Tax threat to buy to let from Labour Shadow Chancellor - Mon, 24 Jan 22
- Central London rents: Bullish forecast for 2022 - Fri, 21 Jan 22
- Controls on Airbnb are “hugely disproportionate’ - claim - Fri, 21 Jan 22
- Soaring Market - no end in sight as demand overwhelms supply - Fri, 21 Jan 22
- Rent Rises: ‘North-South divide for landlords has never been wider’ - Fri, 21 Jan 22
- Benefit cuts hitting almost one in 10 landlords - claim - Fri, 21 Jan 22
- Landlords - should you tell tenants about another tax? - Wed, 19 Jan 22
- Rents skyrocketing in London according to latest index - Wed, 19 Jan 22
- Charities want insulation boost for poorer tenants - Wed, 19 Jan 22
You can browse all articles on our website using our News Archive.
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.