Our property and financial news database lists the latest property and financial information, as well as an archive of property and financial news stories.
- The market now? It’s all about stock shortages - Thu, 23 Sep 21
- Don’t sell that Buy To Let yet - capital values are set to soar - Thu, 23 Sep 21
- Rental stock slumps in tourist areas thanks to Staycation craze - Thu, 23 Sep 21
- London-based app announces ‘six figure’ fundraise to disrupt market - Thu, 23 Sep 21
- Arrears to rocket if Universal Credit cut is pushed says charity - Thu, 23 Sep 21
- Controversial landlord slapped with permanent injunction - Thu, 23 Sep 21
- Latest eviction notice ruling “another blow to landlords” - claim - Thu, 23 Sep 21
- Rent arrears much worse in some parts of UK - Thu, 23 Sep 21
- London market balance switches from tenants to landlords - agency - Thu, 09 Sep 21
- Out of balance: Huge number of renters as rental stock still very limited - Thu, 09 Sep 21
- Some rents soar 25% in a year says leading lettings agent - Wed, 08 Sep 21
- Hopeless - Finance watchdog slams government’s Green Homes Grant - Wed, 08 Sep 21
- Cities Are Back! Rental growth best for years thanks to city renaissance - Wed, 08 Sep 21
- Renter Power! UK's first-ever Minister for Tenants' Rights appointed - Fri, 03 Sep 21
- Well over £700 fee for UK’s largest-ever HMO licensing scheme - Fri, 03 Sep 21
You can browse all articles on our website using our News Archive.
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.