Our property and financial news database lists the latest property and financial information, as well as an archive of property and financial news stories.
- Christopher Pincher replaces Esther McVey as the new housing minster - Fri, 14 Feb 20
- Fees Act confusion could trigger surge in complaints about agents - Fri, 14 Feb 20
- Government policy on rental sector is a failure says trade body - Fri, 14 Feb 20
- More independent agencies snapped up by regional giant - Fri, 14 Feb 20
- Asking rents hit new record according to latest Rightmove figures - Fri, 31 Jan 20
- Prime London lettings market back in the black says Savills - Fri, 31 Jan 20
- Growth in the number of short-term lets is bad news for the PRS - Fri, 31 Jan 20
- Four-fifths of tenants break landlord rules, study finds - Wed, 29 Jan 20
- Tenants find it ‘harder than ever to negotiate a reduction in rent’ - Wed, 29 Jan 20
- Concern over £1,000-plus licensing fee proposed by council - Wed, 29 Jan 20
- Brexit doubts means tenants get lavish extras says trade group - Mon, 27 Jan 20
- Every sensible landlord wants ‘a happy tenant’ to avoid void periods - Mon, 27 Jan 20
- Revealed: The most attractive cities for buy-to-let in 2020 - Mon, 27 Jan 20
- Big London and SE England bias in buy to let investor profile - Mon, 27 Jan 20
- Lettings supplier says it’s key to electrical safety compliance - Mon, 27 Jan 20
You can browse all articles on our website using our News Archive.
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.