Our property and financial news database lists the latest property and financial information, as well as an archive of property and financial news stories.
- Four in five landlords are only servicing the interest on their mortgages - Mon, 10 Dec 18
- Significant increase in rental deposit numbers as PRS continues to grow - Mon, 10 Dec 18
- Records broken by London lettings agency for new lets and renewals - Mon, 10 Dec 18
- Shelter under fire for paying 'derisory' wages to staff - Fri, 07 Dec 18
- Government urged to rethink rent protection scheme - Fri, 07 Dec 18
- Brexit uncertainty fuels more rental demand, says lettings agency - Thu, 06 Dec 18
- Landlord hit with record £1.5M fine for flouting planning rules - Thu, 06 Dec 18
- Supply of rental properties drops as landlords exit the market - Wed, 05 Dec 18
- London rents set to increase next year as supply diminishes - Wed, 05 Dec 18
- Politicians again hurting our industry, say agents and landlords - Wed, 05 Dec 18
- Loughborough BS enhances buy-to-let range - Mon, 03 Dec 18
- 'Airbnb-style' landlords provide much needed support for the construction industry - Mon, 03 Dec 18
- A third of Millennials say they'll never own a home - Mon, 03 Dec 18
- Landlords would agree to three-year tenancies but specific conditions are needed - Mon, 03 Dec 18
- Incentives possible for private rental sector 'to house those most in need' - Mon, 03 Dec 18
You can browse all articles on our website using our News Archive.
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.