Our property and financial news database lists the latest property and financial information, as well as an archive of property and financial news stories.
- Seven Emergency Prohibition Orders served on one landlord - Wed, 25 Nov 20
- Capital Gains Tax change could mean landlords pay LESS, not more - Wed, 25 Nov 20
- Private tenants should get bigger benefits says Generation Rent - Wed, 25 Nov 20
- Agency predicts strong 2021 lettings sector but wants help for renters - Wed, 25 Nov 20
- Landlords warned over threat from rogue locksmiths - Wed, 25 Nov 20
- Landlord’s family step in to manage repairs after tribunal hearing - Wed, 25 Nov 20
- Is it time for government to give grants to landlords? - Wed, 25 Nov 20
- What tenants want now: Findings from survey of 2,000 renters - Wed, 25 Nov 20
- ‘Game changer’ up-front rental payment system to roll out nationwide - Mon, 23 Nov 20
- New Corona rules: Agents and tradespeople can still visit properties - Mon, 23 Nov 20
- MP wants controls over HMOs used as supported accommodation - Mon, 23 Nov 20
- Rents up across most of the UK but London landlords miss out - Mon, 23 Nov 20
- Massive Build To Rent scheme underway at gritty location - Mon, 23 Nov 20
- Airbnb under scrutiny over threat of money laundering - Mon, 23 Nov 20
- Insurance firm tells landlords to do more to "educate" tenants - Wed, 18 Nov 20
You can browse all articles on our website using our News Archive.
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.