Our property and financial news database lists the latest property and financial information, as well as an archive of property and financial news stories.
- Angry activists want arrears cancelled as well as full eviction ban - Tue, 12 Jan 21
- Eviction ban is “just a sticking plaster” says landlords’ group - Tue, 12 Jan 21
- Right To Rent checks “under review” by Home Office - Tue, 12 Jan 21
- Evicted tenant fined for racially abusing landlord - Tue, 12 Jan 21
- Rental quango slated as expensive, bureaucratic, unaccountable - Tue, 12 Jan 21
- Landlord Dilemma: should I give discounts and refunds? - Tue, 12 Jan 21
- Charity renews call for ‘targeted financial support’ for tenants - Tue, 12 Jan 21
- Agents tell government: Get a grip on rental debt - Fri, 08 Jan 21
- Leasehold reforms should be good news for landlords - Fri, 08 Jan 21
- Rent freeze and eviction ban demanded by London Mayor Khan - Fri, 08 Jan 21
- Fifth of city’s private rental homes have serious problems - claim - Fri, 08 Jan 21
- Landlords MUST get government support says Shamplina - Wed, 06 Jan 21
- Rents begin 2021 on a high almost everywhere…except London - Wed, 06 Jan 21
- Baby Boomer buy to lets are “devastating“ for young people - claim - Tue, 05 Jan 21
- Landlord slams council “money raising” licensing red tape - Tue, 05 Jan 21
You can browse all articles on our website using our News Archive.
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.