Our property and financial news database lists the latest property and financial information, as well as an archive of property and financial news stories.
- Named and shamed - landlord guilty of “atrocious case of mistreatment” - Thu, 22 Jul 21
- How much does a physical viewing cost a lettings agent? - Thu, 22 Jul 21
- £10m arrears scheme launches to help Covid-hit renters - Thu, 22 Jul 21
- New league table shows best yields by regions and towns - Thu, 22 Jul 21
- Rent recovery in London may kick-start capital sales market too - Thu, 22 Jul 21
- Government updates Covid guidance for private rental sector - Thu, 22 Jul 21
- Capital appreciation surge makes case for buy to let - agency chief - Thu, 22 Jul 21
- Purplebricks deal offers energy efficiency and compliance service - Thu, 22 Jul 21
- Tenants afraid to complain about conditions, claims academic study - Thu, 22 Jul 21
- Landlord prosecuted because buy to let was unclean and unsafe - Thu, 22 Jul 21
- Rent rises driven by higher taxes and regulations for landlords - Wed, 07 Jul 21
- Another buy to let mortgage lender pushing eco-friendly rentals - Wed, 07 Jul 21
- Tiny number of tenants bother with contents insurance - Wed, 07 Jul 21
- Holiday lets set to face extra financial penalties in one part of UK - Wed, 07 Jul 21
- Early signs of strong student rental demand for 2021-22 - Wed, 07 Jul 21
You can browse all articles on our website using our News Archive.
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.