Our property and financial news database lists the latest property and financial information, as well as an archive of property and financial news stories.
- Landlords losing money by selling properties tenant free - Thu, 20 Sep 18
- Rental standards up, but sector still needs to improve - new report - Thu, 20 Sep 18
- Rents broadly steady according to HomeLet and Hamptons data - Wed, 19 Sep 18
- Housing fund plans to invest heavily in the PRS - Wed, 19 Sep 18
- Barclays reduces buy-to-let fees - Wed, 19 Sep 18
- More landlords are using social media to screen prospective tenants - Wed, 19 Sep 18
- Surge in landlords using low-cost referencing app - Wed, 19 Sep 18
- Landlord ordered to pay £4,000 and do 100 hours community service - Wed, 19 Sep 18
- Rent-to-rent firm says London lettings market led by Tech hubs - Wed, 19 Sep 18
- ARLA reminds industry on provisions of imminent HMO rule changes - Wed, 19 Sep 18
- Just three weeks until new HMO licensing rules are introduced - Wed, 12 Sep 18
- Fire safety regulations: are you aware of your responsibilities as a landlord? - Wed, 12 Sep 18
- Buy-to-let lending continues to fall as landlords back out of market - Wed, 12 Sep 18
- New PRS scheme aimed at buy-to-let investors - Wed, 12 Sep 18
- Stop blaming agents for rental sector problems, top expert demands - Wed, 12 Sep 18
You can browse all articles on our website using our News Archive.
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.