Our property and financial news database lists the latest property and financial information, as well as an archive of property and financial news stories.
- Rival lettings agency trade group reveals membership surge - Mon, 03 May 21
- Landlord’s shock after flat is stripped of items by evicted tenant - Mon, 03 May 21
- Covid prompts surge in niche ‘medium term’ rentals - Mon, 03 May 21
- Market forces will decide whether landlords accept pets - lettings expert - Mon, 03 May 21
- Big rise in incorporated landlords according to investment service - Thu, 29 Apr 21
- Good news - Buy To Let tide turns for first time in four years - Thu, 29 Apr 21
- Airbnb blocks 80,000 reservations in bid to curb anti-social behaviour - Wed, 28 Apr 21
- Letting agent tells of “heartbreaking” need for affordable homes - Wed, 28 Apr 21
- Mortgage lenders make more offers to woo landlord borrowers - Wed, 28 Apr 21
- Politicians want rent controls - but the facts prove them wrong - Wed, 28 Apr 21
- Most London rents now lower than they were in 2016, says Rightmove - Wed, 28 Apr 21
- Prime London flats rentals still in doldrums - but for how long? - Mon, 26 Apr 21
- Government reveals true scale of Green Homes Grant farce - Mon, 26 Apr 21
- London commuter belt rental market still performing strongly - Mon, 26 Apr 21
- Airbnb management service announces coastal expansion - Mon, 26 Apr 21
You can browse all articles on our website using our News Archive.
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.