Our property and financial news database lists the latest property and financial information, as well as an archive of property and financial news stories.
- Buy to let bank reveals its tip for latest regional rental hotspot - Thu, 11 Aug 22
- Generation Rent promoting new rent freeze campaign - Thu, 11 Aug 22
- £5,000 for every tenant at risk of eviction - new council scheme - Thu, 11 Aug 22
- Revealed - rental repossession capital of England and Wales - Tue, 09 Aug 22
- Fraudsters Foiled! 20% of tenant applicants are con artists - claim - Tue, 09 Aug 22
- Agents and landlords fined £8m in just one part of the UK - Tue, 09 Aug 22
- Generation Rent job advertised on ‘working for an MP’ website - Tue, 09 Aug 22
- Banned! Landlord cannot let or manage properties for 15 months - Tue, 09 Aug 22
- Low supply and rising rents define prime London market - Mon, 08 Aug 22
- HMRC’s massive rise in Capital Gains Tax paid by landlords - Mon, 08 Aug 22
- Sunak wants renters to be capitalists and Truss urges loan reform - Mon, 08 Aug 22
- House prices dip for the first time in a year - Mon, 08 Aug 22
- Bad news for landlords as big interest rate rise announced - Sat, 06 Aug 22
- Bad news for investors as Central London recovery slows - Savills - Sat, 06 Aug 22
- Landlord sentenced after found guilty of illegal eviction of tenant - Sat, 06 Aug 22
You can browse all articles on our website using our News Archive.
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.