Our property and financial news database lists the latest property and financial information, as well as an archive of property and financial news stories.
- Industry self-regulation now moves centre-stage says PropTech chief - Thu, 13 Aug 20
- Clydesdale increases BTL mortgage rates - Thu, 13 Aug 20
- Arrears: Loans for tenants with debts because of Covid - Thu, 13 Aug 20
- It’s nonsense: Figures show eviction surge fear is unfounded - Thu, 13 Aug 20
- Housing market recovery could be short-lived, warn RICS - Thu, 13 Aug 20
- The rental market is on the road to recovery - Thu, 13 Aug 20
- Prime London rents could plummet 10% this year warns agency - Fri, 07 Aug 20
- Foreign investors eye UK property ahead of stamp duty surcharge - Fri, 07 Aug 20
- Weaker demand as the rental market in prime London remains subdued - Fri, 07 Aug 20
- Online agency’s refund for customers after portals problem - Thu, 06 Aug 20
- Incorporating buy to let portfolios boosted by stamp duty holiday - Thu, 06 Aug 20
- Coronavirus is reshaping tenants demands, says lettings agency - Thu, 06 Aug 20
- A national register of rental homes would help stop ‘landlord tax dodging’ - Thu, 06 Aug 20
- Staycation boost for short-term let landlords - Mon, 03 Aug 20
- Alternative online search platform proves popular with agents - Mon, 03 Aug 20
You can browse all articles on our website using our News Archive.
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.