Our property and financial news database lists the latest property and financial information, as well as an archive of property and financial news stories.
- Brexit: Right To Rent changes take effect in three weeks’ time - Mon, 14 Jun 21
- Details revealed of another big city Build To Rent scheme - Mon, 14 Jun 21
- Renting now cheaper than buying, new research shows - Mon, 14 Jun 21
- Up and Up - rents reach new record high says top agency - Mon, 14 Jun 21
- Legal Wrap: a summary of law changes impacting landlords - Mon, 14 Jun 21
- Airbnb’s ‘responsible’ approach to short lets welcomed by trade body - Fri, 11 Jun 21
- London council fines landlord for HMO health and safety breaches - Fri, 11 Jun 21
- Soaring house prices lure expat and foreign national investors - Fri, 11 Jun 21
- Rents set to rise three per cent in next 12 months, say surveyors - Fri, 11 Jun 21
- Acute rental shortage now hitting every part of the country - Fri, 11 Jun 21
- Banned for 14 years - director who targeted property investors - Fri, 11 Jun 21
- Labour pressure group tweets: “All landlords are bastards” - Fri, 11 Jun 21
- Bright Idea? Light bulb changes will impact landlords’ properties - Fri, 11 Jun 21
- Large number of tenants eligible for controversial Breathing Space - claim - Fri, 11 Jun 21
- Super-strong rental market will last through summer and beyond - Thu, 03 Jun 21
You can browse all articles on our website using our News Archive.
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.