Our property and financial news database lists the latest property and financial information, as well as an archive of property and financial news stories.
- New guidance to help landlords protect themselves against major risks - Sat, 15 Jun 19
- Buy to let investors cashing out are key to fate of sales market - claim - Sat, 15 Jun 19
- Out of order! Council accused of illegal licensing fee structure - Sat, 15 Jun 19
- Buy to let mortgage bonanza means it's vital for investors to use a broker - Sat, 15 Jun 19
- Another independent acquired by Property Franchise Group brand - Tue, 11 Jun 19
- Good news: Highest number of buy to let mortgage products for 12 years - Tue, 11 Jun 19
- Scottish parliament consults on introducing rent controls - Tue, 11 Jun 19
- New Universal Credit system will see rent be paid directly to landlords - Mon, 10 Jun 19
- The big question: is holiday letting becoming the new buy to let? - Mon, 10 Jun 19
- Buy to let mortgage costs are drifting upwards says broker - Mon, 10 Jun 19
- New rental data shows wide regional variations across England and Wales - Thu, 06 Jun 19
- Property chief locks horns with rent control campaigners - Tue, 04 Jun 19
- Defiant Airbnb management service says it doesn't reduce affordable stock - Tue, 04 Jun 19
- Landlord groups form coalition to oppose scrapping of Section 21 - Tue, 04 Jun 19
- Remortgagers locking into five-year fixed deals for certainty - Mon, 03 Jun 19
You can browse all articles on our website using our News Archive.
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.