Our property and financial news database lists the latest property and financial information, as well as an archive of property and financial news stories.
- Licensing on its way after 92% of HMOs show problems - Mon, 19 Oct 20
- We Need Public Cash - short lets sector appeals directly to Sunak - Mon, 19 Oct 20
- John Lewis to build and furnish private rental properties - Mon, 19 Oct 20
- Is there a witch-hunt of landlords in the Labour Party? - Mon, 19 Oct 20
- Council pledges guaranteed rents to woo private landlords - Mon, 19 Oct 20
- Landlord fined for keeping tenant’s deposit in a tin - Fri, 16 Oct 20
- Second homes under attack from locals hit by high house prices - Fri, 16 Oct 20
- London supply glut sees rents plummet 10% since Covid - Fri, 16 Oct 20
- Agents still border control officers under Right To Rent - top lawyer - Fri, 16 Oct 20
- Landlords still bullish despite Covid and Brexit - poll - Fri, 16 Oct 20
- Landlords asked not to evict as council pleads poverty - Fri, 16 Oct 20
- Coronavirus set to hit income of large-scale student landlord - Mon, 12 Oct 20
- New survey sees London rents plummeting as rest of GB is static - Mon, 12 Oct 20
- Hit by Coronavirus - two-thirds of landlords fear for their business - Mon, 12 Oct 20
- Sunak’s ‘local furlough’ scheme not enough to help renters - claim - Mon, 12 Oct 20
You can browse all articles on our website using our News Archive.
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.