Our property and financial news database lists the latest property and financial information, as well as an archive of property and financial news stories.
- Demand to move soars after Tenant Fees Act … but rents up, too - Fri, 19 Jul 19
- London Mayor toldn "Introduce 'deluded' rent controls and you'll lose votes" - Fri, 19 Jul 19
- Scrapping Section 21 will put vulnerable tenants most at risk - claim - Fri, 19 Jul 19
- "Insecure tenancies and expensive rents" slammed by all-party MPs group - Thu, 18 Jul 19
- Double trouble as rogue landlord is prosecuted for a second time - Thu, 18 Jul 19
- Revolutionary proposals for agency regulation, licensing and training - Thu, 18 Jul 19
- Very few tenants know about their rights and responsibilities - Wed, 17 Jul 19
- Another council wants to sub-let private flats to the homeless - Wed, 17 Jul 19
- HMRC tax clampdown on buy to let finds 16,000 investors underpaid - Wed, 17 Jul 19
- Proposed changes mean the ‘current housing crisis would get worse’ - Mon, 15 Jul 19
- More than 200 Scottish landlords fail to protect tenancy deposits in 18 months - Mon, 15 Jul 19
- Significant increase in rents in Q2 2019 – DPS - Thu, 11 Jul 19
- An ageing rental population? Huge increase in tenants aged 45+ - Mon, 08 Jul 19
- City sees surge in landlords declaring unpaid tax following HMRC crackdown - Mon, 08 Jul 19
- Call for greater referencing technology to improve detection of nightmare tenant fraud - Mon, 08 Jul 19
You can browse all articles on our website using our News Archive.
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.