Our property and financial news database lists the latest property and financial information, as well as an archive of property and financial news stories.
- Rising rent arrears ‘likely to mount’ as tenants face financial hardship - Sun, 31 May 20
- Airbnb lays off 25% of workforce as virus lockdowns weigh - Fri, 29 May 20
- Aldermore resumes physical BTL valuations - Fri, 29 May 20
- Propertymark talking with government over furlough flexibility - Fri, 29 May 20
- Virus-related arrears are still very low says major lettings chain - Fri, 29 May 20
- London alarm - rents plunge 15% warns top lettings agency - Fri, 29 May 20
- Extra buy to let mortgage holiday opposed by activists group - Mon, 25 May 20
- Tenants turn to Google to provide relevant information and advice - Mon, 25 May 20
- Barclays cut BTL rates by up to 0.1% - Mon, 25 May 20
- Demand for rental property increases by a third - Mon, 25 May 20
- Government urged to ‘help people meet their rent payments’ - Mon, 25 May 20
- New data shows 'the extent of the fall in property transactions' - Mon, 25 May 20
- UK house prices were on an upward trajectory before coronavirus hit - Thu, 21 May 20
- Supply surge - new listings soar following market relaunch - Wed, 20 May 20
- Suspend all rents now, says union- and council-funded think tank - Mon, 18 May 20
You can browse all articles on our website using our News Archive.
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.