Our property and financial news database lists the latest property and financial information, as well as an archive of property and financial news stories.
- London rents soar 3% in three months and 8% in a year says Rightmove - Thu, 18 Apr 19
- Long-standing critic of agents and landlords quits charity position - Thu, 18 Apr 19
- More red tape as government wants Anti-Money Laundering for letting agents - Wed, 17 Apr 19
- Another one bites the dust! Franchisee snaps up fourth independent - Wed, 17 Apr 19
- Banning Orders Flop: not even one issued after 12 months - Wed, 17 Apr 19
- Government accused of having a "Dickensian view" of private landlords - Wed, 17 Apr 19
- New buy to let purchases to plummet as landlord taxes bite - forecast - Mon, 15 Apr 19
- Santander increases maximum mortgage term to 40 years - Mon, 15 Apr 19
- Up, up, up: Rents grow again, according to Countrywide - Mon, 15 Apr 19
- Buy To Let investors desert London 'because of stamp duty' - Mon, 15 Apr 19
- PM and Housing Secretary back scrapping of Section 21 evictions - Mon, 15 Apr 19
- Two landlords in West Sussex lose appeal against CPNs - Sun, 07 Apr 19
- RLA welcomes tax relief for rental home improvements proposal - Fri, 05 Apr 19
- People who live alone are more likely to be renting - Fri, 05 Apr 19
- Civil Penalty Notices served on pair who failed to improve buy to lets - Fri, 05 Apr 19
You can browse all articles on our website using our News Archive.
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.