Our property and financial news database lists the latest property and financial information, as well as an archive of property and financial news stories.
- Buying property now cheaper than renting in 90% of the 10 largest UK cities - Fri, 16 Nov 18
- Big slump in take-up of prime central London lets, admits agency - Fri, 16 Nov 18
- New expat buy-to-let range launched by Marsden BS - Fri, 16 Nov 18
- Chaos as thousands of licensing applications rejected by council - Fri, 16 Nov 18
- Lettings agency links with bank to fund move into Build To Rent - Fri, 16 Nov 18
- Average rents up 2% nationwide - and London is soaring - Thu, 15 Nov 18
- Evictions of vulnerable tenants should be made tougher, insists group - Wed, 14 Nov 18
- Brits rent five times longer than expected - but still want to buy - Wed, 14 Nov 18
- Rents up and tenants competing for properties in London - Tue, 13 Nov 18
- Tenants spend a third of their pay on rent - Tue, 13 Nov 18
- BTL mortgage arrears fall, but concern grows about impact of Universal Credit - Tue, 13 Nov 18
- Landlord left with almost £6,000 worth of damage by tenant who refused to pay rent - Tue, 13 Nov 18
- Rents have fallen in real terms over the last 10 years says Countrywide - Tue, 13 Nov 18
- Agency diversifies into letting car parking spaces in city centre - Tue, 13 Nov 18
- Government creates housing court and wins support from trade body - Tue, 13 Nov 18
You can browse all articles on our website using our News Archive.
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.