Our property and financial news database lists the latest property and financial information, as well as an archive of property and financial news stories.
- Most tenants admit negotiating over rent levels is difficult - Wed, 20 Oct 21
- Will landlords install heat pumps with just £5,000 help? - Wed, 20 Oct 21
- Landlord anger as council fails to find accommodation for tenant - Wed, 20 Oct 21
- Rent Repayment Orders and Fines used heavily by council - Wed, 20 Oct 21
- London rents and demand both go through the roof, says agency - Wed, 20 Oct 21
- Student rental sector relies too much on overseas tenants - claim - Wed, 20 Oct 21
- Possession Court Delays - no improvement for at least a year - Mon, 18 Oct 21
- Landlords tell Sunak to help tenants pay off Covid-related arrears - Mon, 18 Oct 21
- Gas boilers to be banned and replaced by heat pumps - claim - Mon, 18 Oct 21
- Haart’s first home-based agent returns after selling cars - Mon, 18 Oct 21
- London Relief - Supply fall forces rent rises at last in prime areas - Mon, 18 Oct 21
- Looming rent controls may be deterring landlords from buy to let - Mon, 18 Oct 21
- Prime London Market Snapshot: lettings market's big improvement - Fri, 15 Oct 21
- Agency head tells Sunak - stop hammering the private rental sector - Fri, 15 Oct 21
- New RICS figures show tenant demand and rents rising in future - Fri, 15 Oct 21
You can browse all articles on our website using our News Archive.
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.