Our property and financial news database lists the latest property and financial information, as well as an archive of property and financial news stories.
- Rental market joins sales enjoying upward momentum - Fri, 21 Feb 20
- Stand by for rent rises in 2020, says leading franchise agency - Fri, 21 Feb 20
- Shock for buy to let as income plummets by a fifth in a decade - Fri, 21 Feb 20
- New warning about buy to let tax clampdown coming soon - Fri, 21 Feb 20
- Grainger targets mid-market renters with major scheme in Salford - Fri, 21 Feb 20
- Skipton enhances expat BTL proposition - Fri, 21 Feb 20
- One agentís bid to restore reputation destroyed by employee - Fri, 21 Feb 20
- Revealed: the optimum property type for the best buy to let yield - Fri, 21 Feb 20
- Law Breakers! Half of Airbnb-style properties ignore 90-night limit - claim - Fri, 21 Feb 20
- Christopher Pincher replaces Esther McVey as the new housing minster - Fri, 14 Feb 20
- Fees Act confusion could trigger surge in complaints about agents - Fri, 14 Feb 20
- Government policy on rental sector is a failure says trade body - Fri, 14 Feb 20
- More independent agencies snapped up by regional giant - Fri, 14 Feb 20
- Asking rents hit new record according to latest Rightmove figures - Fri, 31 Jan 20
- Prime London lettings market back in the black says Savills - Fri, 31 Jan 20
You can browse all articles on our website using our News Archive.
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.