Our property and financial news database lists the latest property and financial information, as well as an archive of property and financial news stories.
- Pro-ban activists stage direct action boot camps to resist evictions - Tue, 22 Sep 20
- Are London renters looking to flee the city post-pandemic? - Tue, 22 Sep 20
- BTL landlords ‘can start to take action’ following end of the evictions ban - Tue, 22 Sep 20
- Shock bid to block evictions to be made this week in House of Lords - Tue, 22 Sep 20
- More than £1.7bn worth of unclaimed property lying vacant - Tue, 22 Sep 20
- Spike in demand from first-time landlords - Tue, 22 Sep 20
- Many tenants worry about ability to pay rent, says PropTech firm - Tue, 22 Sep 20
- Significant increase in illegal evictions - Tue, 22 Sep 20
- 'Student tenants return to London lettings market' - Dexters - Wed, 16 Sep 20
- Police bust major £400,000 drugs racket run by rogue landlord - Wed, 16 Sep 20
- Many landlords are ‘struggling financially’ and simply cannot subsidise rents - Wed, 16 Sep 20
- Renters willing to pay more for larger homes in towns and suburbs - Tue, 15 Sep 20
- Demand for property may have intensified, but pricing remains sensitive - Tue, 15 Sep 20
- What are the most common questions when it comes to the 30-day CGT rule? - Tue, 15 Sep 20
- Tenant evictions will not be enforced in areas subject to local lockdowns - Tue, 15 Sep 20
You can browse all articles on our website using our News Archive.
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.