Our property and financial news database lists the latest property and financial information, as well as an archive of property and financial news stories.
- Boris Johnson becomes a landlord (and will allow pets) - Wed, 14 Apr 21
- Rent controls help turn Berlin into “mini Venezuela” - claim - Wed, 14 Apr 21
- Short Lets rival to Airbnb to launch in UK next year - Wed, 14 Apr 21
- Rental demand still swinging away from cities, says Rightmove - Wed, 14 Apr 21
- Most landlords have doubts about staying in buy to let sector - survey - Wed, 14 Apr 21
- Management firm and landlord guilty of 27 safety breaches - Mon, 12 Apr 21
- Agency targeted for day of protests against evictions - Mon, 12 Apr 21
- Labour criticises court delays as backlog hits all-time high - Mon, 12 Apr 21
- Landlords slam Sadiq Khan’s rent control power grab - Mon, 12 Apr 21
- Ex-Hunters boss claims taxpayers’ money for accommodation as MP - Mon, 12 Apr 21
- We’re Staying Put! Landlord sell-offs hits a seven year low - Mon, 12 Apr 21
- Big rise in rents outside London as demands outstrips supply - Mon, 12 Apr 21
- Accountants warn landlords who have not declared to HMRC - Mon, 12 Apr 21
- Buying is cheaper than renting, but deposit remains big obstacle - Wed, 07 Apr 21
- Activists want Rent Control Board to limit rent rises - Wed, 07 Apr 21
You can browse all articles on our website using our News Archive.
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.