Our property and financial news database lists the latest property and financial information, as well as an archive of property and financial news stories.
- Credit Rating - Tenants have little understanding of how it works - Tue, 24 May 22
- Buy To Lets with poor EPCs falling out of favour fast - new study - Tue, 24 May 22
- Rightmove exec justifies high flying new title - Tue, 24 May 22
- Capital Gains Tax cuts for landlords considered by government - report - Tue, 24 May 22
- Banned and added to Rogues' Database! Council swoops on landlord - Tue, 24 May 22
- Renting set to prosper as FTBs face “frightening” price rise - Mon, 23 May 22
- Agency wins race to manage high profile Build To Rent scheme - Mon, 23 May 22
- Evictions running ahead of official figure - activist claim - Mon, 23 May 22
- Capital appreciation still strong despite flurry of interest rate rises - Mon, 23 May 22
- Most agents using WhatsApp are breaching data rules - claim - Mon, 23 May 22
- Insurer warns landlords of scale of losses from tenant damage - Thu, 19 May 22
- Soaring rents keep rest of housing market buoyant - analyst - Thu, 19 May 22
- Bloodbath - tenant guilty of murdering two landlords - Thu, 19 May 22
- Official stats show smaller rent rise than rival figures suggest - Thu, 19 May 22
- National scheme wants landlords to lease homes to councils - Thu, 19 May 22
You can browse all articles on our website using our News Archive.
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.