Home.co.uk
Home.co.uk

Wickham Property for Sale

Use this property search to find homes for sale in Wickham, including flats and all types of houses for sale.

To receive email alerts for the latest properties matching these criteria click the Email Update button:

To view all estate agents and property advertisers with properties matching these criteria click the Find Agents button:

Can't Find Where You Want?

Type in a town or postcode and click the Find button to go to the property search for that location

Selected Wickham Property for Sale

Property thumbnail

RARE TO THE MARKET- A MUST VIEW PROPERTY! Rare to the market is this two double bedroom apartment nestled in the desirable Little Park Mansions. Originally built in the Georgian period of the late 18th, early 19th century. Little Park was originally built

£599,950 NR WICKHAM, WICKHAM - Reduced 4 Beds Detached
Property thumbnail

A charming detached period cottage on the outskirts of Wickham. The cottage is located via a small lane just before Little Park Mansions. The cottage has countryside views to front and rear. In brief the accommodation comprises:- Reception hall, Lounge, S

£129,000 WICKHAM, WICKHAM 1 Bed Flat
Property thumbnail

A one bedroom ground floor apartment in Wickham village. The price represents a 66% ownership which is available to purchase as a shared equity. Unlike shared ownership there is no rent to pay on the other 34%. These properties are exclusively reserved fo

Property thumbnail

OFFERS CONSIDERED. A one bedroom GROUND FLOOR retirement apartment OWN PRIVATE ENTRANCE. LOCATED JUST 120 YARDS FROM LOCAL SHOPS, AMENITIES AND BUS STOPS.

£625,000 MEONSIDE COURT, WICKHAM 4 Beds Semi
Property thumbnail

The property is located in a private drive within walking distance to the village of Wickham.This four bedroom semi detached home is accessed by electric gates, and has driveway parking as well as a double garage.The property has two reception rooms, down

Property thumbnail

This stunning retirement complex situated at Wykeham Court was built by McCarthy & Stone and consists of 31 one and two bedroom retirement apartments for the over 60s. Flat 28 is a superb one-bedroom apartment with a House Manager on site and a 24 hour em

£1,000,000 TITCHFIELD LANE, WICKHAM, FAREHAM, PO17 4 Beds Detached
Property thumbnail

A very individual four/five-bedroom chalet style property with a detached self-contained annexe and other outbuildings, set on a generous plot of approximately a third of an acre, and set in a lovely location opposite the local countryside to the front an

Offers considered. A one bedroom ground floor retirement apartment own private entrance. Located just 120 yards from local shops, amenities and bus stops. Wykeham Court Wykeham Court was built in 2015 as one of McCarthy and Stone?s Retirement Living ...

£850,000 WICKHAM, HAMPSHIRE 4 Beds Detached
Property thumbnail

* NOW RE-AVAILBLE* A rare opportunity to acquire a spacious detached dwelling standing in attractive gardens, but still within walking distance of the historic Wickham Square and all amenities. Longview House is a modern property believed to have been bui

£575,000 WICKHAM, HAMPSHIRE 4 Beds Detached
Property thumbnail

Approximate Internal Floor Area: 1,238 sq ft/ 115 sqm. Little Park Cottage is a detached older style property which has had the benefit of later extensions. It is located in Titchfield Lane on the outskirts of Wickham village and has countryside views fro

You can see a list of All Property for Sale in Wickham

House Prices in Wickham

The Home.co.uk property search contains 12 links to property for sale in Wickham - with 0 listed in the last 14 days. The average price of property for sale in Wickham is £467,828. Full details at: Current Asking Prices in Wickham

Wickham Property Information

To find estate agents with property for sale in Wickham, maps of Wickham and all other local property information for Wickham, please see: Wickham Property Information

To search for property for sale in areas neighbouring Wickham, please see: Local Map for Wickham

To search in a different location enter a town or postcode below and click the Find button

Back to: Property for Sale by Town and Postcode, Property Search

Property Email Alerts

The easiest way to find the latest homes for sale or rent sent directly to your inbox

Click Here