Please find below all articles in our news archive from December 2019.
- London rental price growth set to outstrip the rest of the UK - Fri, 20 Dec 19
- Agents’ qualifications must be priority for new government says ARLA - Fri, 20 Dec 19
- One in three landlords plan to sell in the next year - Fri, 20 Dec 19
- Complex buy to let investments set to become more popular next year - Fri, 20 Dec 19
- Good news: Buy to let mortgage costs continue to drop - Fri, 20 Dec 19
- Three rogue lettings agencies expelled by The Property Ombudsman - Sat, 14 Dec 19
- Warning of rocketing rents amid a stark housing shortage - Fri, 13 Dec 19
- Help the rental sector! Trade body demands new government action - Fri, 13 Dec 19
- 19-branch family agency snapped up by Belvoir brand in £2m deal - Fri, 13 Dec 19
- Average rental deposit hits almost £1,300 - Mon, 09 Dec 19
- Yet another independent snapped up as consolidation continues - Fri, 06 Dec 19
- Landlord sentiment: things are bad…and getting worse - Fri, 06 Dec 19
- UK rents hit an all-time high - Fri, 06 Dec 19
- Woman denies trying to kill her landlord - Wed, 04 Dec 19
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.