Please find below all articles in our news archive from October 2015.
- British rents race higher - Fri, 30 Oct 15
- Half of UK tenants stuck in rent trap - Fri, 30 Oct 15
- UK house price growth 'remains steady', say Nationwide - Fri, 30 Oct 15
- "Building won't be enough": UK house prices to keep on climbing - Wed, 28 Oct 15
- London house prices hit half a million - Wed, 28 Oct 15
- Million pound property sales slide - Tue, 27 Oct 15
- London commercial property availability in London below average - Tue, 27 Oct 15
- Sales to first time buyers rise in UK - Tue, 27 Oct 15
- Second steppers still relying upon "Bank of Mum and Dad" - Sat, 24 Oct 15
- 1 in 8 Brits believe mortgage access has improved - Thu, 22 Oct 15
- Northern house prices stagnate as supply shortage sends southern markets soaring - Wed, 21 Oct 15
- How property plays a role in balanced pension investments - Mon, 12 Oct 15
- House price growth dips - but don't expect it to stop any time soon - Sun, 11 Oct 15
- OnTheMarket.com reports another record-breaking month - Sun, 11 Oct 15
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.