Please find below all articles in our news archive from June 2015.
- 1 in 3 UK homes for sale have had their prices reduced - Fri, 26 Jun 15
- Record jump sees Scottish rents leap to new high - Fri, 26 Jun 15
- Mortgage approvals continue to grow - Fri, 26 Jun 15
- UK house price growth slowed before election, says ONS - Wed, 17 Jun 15
- London house prices up £10,000 in past month - Tue, 16 Jun 15
- Birmingham ranked best for buy-to-let - Tue, 16 Jun 15
- UK asking prices hit new high, says Rightmove - Tue, 16 Jun 15
- House prices hit new highs in England and Wales, say Acadametrics - Thu, 11 Jun 15
- No post-election boost in homes for sale. - Thu, 11 Jun 15
- 50 people at risk of losing home every hour - Thu, 11 Jun 15
- UK country house market to enjoy post-election boost - Mon, 08 Jun 15
- "Business as usual" for Central London property market - Tue, 02 Jun 15
- UK homeowner confidence slides - Tue, 02 Jun 15
- UK landlords earn £112bn in a year - Tue, 02 Jun 15
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.