Please find below all articles in our news archive from March 2015.
- UK property activity on the rise - Mon, 30 Mar 15
- First time buyers make up 3 in 10 UK home sales, says NAEA - Mon, 30 Mar 15
- London most expensive city to live and work - Thu, 26 Mar 15
- Renters 'half a million pounds worse off than buyers' says Shelter - Thu, 26 Mar 15
- London rental growth slows - Mon, 23 Mar 15
- Prime London "a buyer's market" - Mon, 23 Mar 15
- Confidence in UK house prices improves - Mon, 23 Mar 15
- LSL: reveals largest annual rent rise in nearly two years - Mon, 23 Mar 15
- Woman jailed for avoiding inheritance tax - Fri, 13 Mar 15
- Nationwide increases selected 10 year fixed rates - Fri, 13 Mar 15
- Smoke and carbon monoxide alarms to become the law - Thu, 12 Mar 15
- Darker side to UK estate agents forces private sales rebrand - Thu, 12 Mar 15
- Record complaints received from tenants and landlords - Tue, 03 Mar 15
- UK house prices down for first time in five months - Tue, 03 Mar 15
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.