Please find below all articles in our news archive from October 2014.
- London cools down as UK house prices continue climb - Wed, 29 Oct 14
- UK housing market continues to cool - Wed, 29 Oct 14
- Hull: The best city for first-time buyers? - Wed, 29 Oct 14
- New rental controls in Islington - Wed, 29 Oct 14
- Brits to spend £6 billion on property upgrades - Wed, 29 Oct 14
- 8 in 10 sellers over-value their home - Thu, 23 Oct 14
- 877,000: The magic number for a UK life - Thu, 23 Oct 14
- Landlords could need 40% mortgage deposit, warns Countrywide - Fri, 10 Oct 14
- Acton Landlord ordered to pay £41,500 for breaking planning laws - Fri, 10 Oct 14
- Landlords predict lower rent rises - Mon, 06 Oct 14
- Clapham landlord fined £10,000 for breaking fire safety laws - Fri, 03 Oct 14
- Cautious buyers cause prime London prices to slow - Fri, 03 Oct 14
- House price growth slows in September, says Nationwide - Wed, 01 Oct 14
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.