Please find below all articles in our news archive from August 2014.
- UK has almost 500,000 property millionaires - Wed, 27 Aug 14
- Landlord fined for renting out loft room - Wed, 27 Aug 14
- Purplebricks gets £8m backing - Thu, 21 Aug 14
- A baby born today faces paying £3.4m for first home - Thu, 21 Aug 14
- UK house prices up over 10 per cent - but market is slowing - Tue, 19 Aug 14
- UK property "pauses for breath" this summer - Fri, 15 Aug 14
- MMR is "gentle dampener" not "hard brake", says CML - Wed, 13 Aug 14
- London property tops Chinese shopping list - Mon, 11 Aug 14
- Highest sales in 7 years drive house prices to new record - Mon, 11 Aug 14
- Landlord possession claims on the up, says Government - Fri, 08 Aug 14
- UK house prices up 10% in last year, says Halifax - Wed, 06 Aug 14
- Five year fixed rate BTL mortgage products on the increase - Fri, 01 Aug 14
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.