Please find below all articles in our news archive from June 2011.
- Latest mortgage lending figures lacklustre - Thu, 30 Jun 11
- Interest rates must rise worldwide, says BIS. Nonsense, says BoE. - Tue, 28 Jun 11
- Shelter reports on repossession hot spots - Mon, 27 Jun 11
- Rents rise again during May - Mon, 20 Jun 11
- UK property market sits on aspic, says WSJ - Sun, 12 Jun 11
- UK mortgage market is moving again, claim Connells - Fri, 10 Jun 11
- Surplus public land to be sold to build 100,000 new UK homes - Tue, 07 Jun 11
- Buy-to-let property investment increasing in North of England. - Mon, 06 Jun 11
- UK first time buyers spend tens of thousands on rent before buying - Fri, 03 Jun 11
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.