Please find below all articles in our news archive from July 2010.
- Weekly News Round Up - Olympics Area Homeowners Buck National Price Trend - Fri, 30 Jul 10
- Olympics Windfall For London Home Owners - Thu, 29 Jul 10
- Weekly News Round Up - Increase in Home Sales But Fears Over Mortgage Availability Remain - Fri, 23 Jul 10
- Home Mortgage Lending Up 15% MoM, Says CML - Thu, 22 Jul 10
- Weekly News Round Up - Concerns Over Changes To Lending Rules - Fri, 16 Jul 10
- Weekly News Round Up - Confidence Dips As House Prices Fall - Sat, 10 Jul 10
- Borrowers' Confusion Surrounding Mortgages Revealed - Thu, 08 Jul 10
- Confidence In Housing Market Falls - Wed, 07 Jul 10
- Weekly News Round Up - House Prices At A Standstill - Fri, 02 Jul 10
- House Prices Up Just 0.1% MoM , Says Nationwide - Thu, 01 Jul 10
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.
Back to: Property News, News Archive