Please find below all articles in our news archive from April 2010.
- Weekly News Round Up - Annual House Price Growth Hits Double Figures - Fri, 30 Apr 10
- Weekly News Round Up - Bleak Future For First-Time Home Buyers - Tue, 27 Apr 10
- Mortgage Approvals up 5% MoM and 20% YoY - Tue, 27 Apr 10
- First-Time Buyer Market Hits New Low - Thu, 22 Apr 10
- Weekly News Round Up - Surveyors Claim Supply Increasing Over Demand - Thu, 15 Apr 10
- Sellers Continue To Outnumber Buyers, Says RICS - Tue, 13 Apr 10
- Weekly News Round Up - Is Stamp Duty Holiday Enough To Boost First-Time Home Buyer Numbers? - Fri, 09 Apr 10
- Mortgage Availability Shrinks - Thu, 08 Apr 10
- House Prices Up 1.1% MoM and 5.4% YoY, Says Halifax - Thu, 08 Apr 10
- Weekly News Round Up - House Prices Level Out After Winter Slump - Thu, 01 Apr 10
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.