Please find below all articles in our news archive from November 2009.
- Weekly News Round Up - Mortgage Rates Get Better - Fri, 27 Nov 09
- Primary School Results Add Value To Homes - Tue, 24 Nov 09
- Weekly News Round Up - There May Be Troubles Ahead - Fri, 20 Nov 09
- Impact Of Stamp Duty Changes To Be Regional, Says RICS - Thu, 19 Nov 09
- Weekly News Round Up - Extent Of Stamp Duty Holiday Benefit Revealed - Fri, 13 Nov 09
- House Prices Increase By 1.2%, Says Government - Tue, 10 Nov 09
- Prices Up and Sellers Returning, Says RICS - Tue, 10 Nov 09
- Mortgage Market Welcomes Back GEMHL - Tue, 10 Nov 09
- Central London Sees Property Price Rises Says Knight Frank - Mon, 09 Nov 09
- Weekly News Round Up - House Prices Continue To Rise - Fri, 06 Nov 09
- Weekly News Round Up - Tough Times For First-Time Buyers - Mon, 02 Nov 09
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.
Back to: Property News, News Archive