Please find below all articles in our news archive from October 2009.
- Weekly News Round Up - Liars' Loans Crackdown Sparks Controversy - Sat, 24 Oct 09
- Self-Cert Mortgages Could Be Banned - Tue, 20 Oct 09
- Weekly News Round Up - First-Time Buyers Are Being Squeezed Out - Tue, 20 Oct 09
- Lack Of Supply Is Fueling House Price Rises - Wed, 14 Oct 09
- Weekly News Round Up - FSA Makes Landmark Mortgage Protection Ruling - Sat, 10 Oct 09
- BoE keeps interest rates at 0.5% - Thu, 08 Oct 09
- House Prices Up 1.6%, Says Halifax - Tue, 06 Oct 09
- Weekly News Round Up - Recovery Still Some Way Off - Fri, 02 Oct 09
- House Prices Back To Sept 2008 Levels, Says Nationwide - Fri, 02 Oct 09
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.
Back to: Property News, News Archive