Please find below all articles in our news archive from January 2009.
- Weekly New Round Up - Housing Market At The Mercy Of Economic Uncertainty - Thu, 29 Jan 09
- House Prices Fall 1.3%, Says Nationwide - Thu, 29 Jan 09
- Weekly News Round Up - Second Attempt To Boost Lending - Wed, 21 Jan 09
- RBS shares plummet to record low - Wed, 21 Jan 09
- Mortgage Lending Down 30% - Wed, 21 Jan 09
- Weekly News Round Up - Sales and Prices Fall Further - Fri, 16 Jan 09
- Buyer Inquiries up but Home Sales Down - Thu, 15 Jan 09
- Weekly News Round Up - Dramatic Fall in Prices and Base Rate - Mon, 12 Jan 09
- Interest Rates Cut To 1.5% - Thu, 08 Jan 09
- Housing market in 2009? - Tue, 06 Jan 09
- House Prices Fell 15.9% In 2008, Says Nationwide - Tue, 06 Jan 09
- Weekly News Round Up - No Chance of New Year Cheer - Mon, 05 Jan 09
- Prices Back To 2004 Level, Says Halifax - Mon, 05 Jan 09
- Nationwide 'Will Not Pass On' Further Rate Cuts - Fri, 02 Jan 09
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.