If you are selling a house, you have probably also bought it and therefore you have already gained
some insight into the world of property dealings. Selling a house is a bit different from buying one, however.
This guide is both an introduction for sellers who have not handled properties before,
and a memory-aid for experienced property sellers.
- Decide on how you want to sell your house, whether privately, through an estate
agent, or at auction
- Estimate the costs involved in the sale
- Make your house
more attractive to the buyer by cleaning and doing necessary repairs, maybe
Valuation and Marketing
- Carry out a property valuation
- Create public awareness of your sale
- Arrange and conduct the viewings
- Field the offers and push for higher prices
- Decide on the best offer
- Either instruct a solicitor or do it yourself