Access to the Website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use. Please take the time to read through these before continuing to use the Website.
On accessing the Website on this and on each subsequent occasion you will be deemed to have accepted all of the terms and conditions that apply to its use and to the facilities and services provided by it. We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions of use at any time and it is your obligation to check if changes have been made. Your use of the Website after changes are posted on-line shall constitute acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
In these terms and conditions: "we/us/our" means HomeCo Internet Property Limited trading as www.home.co.uk; "Website" means the Website; "you"/"your" means the user of the Website.
We are not an estate agency but a property search engine and we provide a service, which disseminates information about available properties, which are being marketed by others on the web. No principal / agent relationship shall be implied from the provision of this service. Estate agents, not us, are responsible for preparing the property details, fielding enquiries directly from the buying public and effecting introductions between the buyer and seller. We do not get involved in any communications between the public, estate agents and sellers and we do not participate in any part of the transaction.
Access to Website
Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the Website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website to registered users.
In consideration of our agreeing to permit you to use the Website to search our database of properties, you agree that you will only use, reproduce and print materials comprising the results of such searches for your own personal, non-commercial purposes.
The pages contained in the Website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information in these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up to date or liability for any failure to do so.
The information contained in the content of the Website is only for information purposes. The content on the Website does not constitute advice and you should not rely on any content on the Website to make (or refrain from making) any decision or take (or refrain from taking) any action.
We give no warranties, conditions, guarantees or representations, express or implied, as to:-
- the completeness or accuracy of the advice and information contained on the Website or any website to which it is linked;
- the content of the advertisements for properties included in our database, including but not limited to the tenure, size, authenticity of any photographs, compliance with description or state and condition of any such properties;
- the completeness of the results of any search of our database or that the properties selected by the search are the only properties on our database which might meet the searcher's requirements.
Some content is submitted directly to the Website by estate agents. We permit agents to post content on the website in accordance with our procedures provided that the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory or otherwise objectionable, if you become aware of such material please contact our compliance officer using our Contacts page.
The material displayed on the Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise by implied by statute.
- Any liability for a direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or other wise, even if foreseeable.
- Any liability for errors in the Local Comparisons, Time on the Market Comparisons and other background property information, facilities and services provided on the website. These are generated by automated searches and are intended for general interest and information purposes only. They should not be relied upon for any domestic or commercial transaction or similar use. These estimates are based on:
- publicly available information which may be inaccurate or incomplete; and
- typical properties in certain locations.
- Any liability for errors in property descriptions and other information. provided on the Website. These are intended for information only, whilst displayed in good faith, we will not in any circumstances accept responsibility for their accuracy. It is the responsibility of buyers to satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of any property descriptions by liaising with sellers and estate agents marketing the property.
- Any liability for links to third party products, services and/or websites that are not affiliated with us. We have no control over the products, services or websites of these third parties and we do not guarantee or take responsibility for them. The Website may also contain advertising from third parties and we are not responsible for any misleading or inaccurate advertisements, which are the sole responsibility of the advertiser. Any links or advertisements on the Website should not be taken as an endorsement by us of any kind. Furthermore, the Website contains data provided by third parties and we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies in this material. You agree to release us from any claims or disputes of any kind arising from or in any way connected to such disputes with third parties.
- Any liability for content submitted and created by estate agents, property portals, sellers and other third parties. We exclude all liability for any illegality arising from or error, omission or inaccuracy in such content.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
We will need to carry out routine maintenance and servicing of our servers and equipment from time to time. While we will seek to keep disruption to a minimum we cannot guarantee that the Website will be continuously available on-line. We therefore provide the Website on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
We make no warranty that the Website (or websites which are linked to the Website) is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer programs. It is your responsibility to ensure that you use appropriate virus checking software.
We are not liable for any failure to perform any of our obligations under these terms and conditions caused by matters beyond our reasonable control.
Copyright and trademarks
The services we provide and all content on the Website, including but not limited to design, copy, search results, images, graphics, structure, layouts and the underlying software code are protected by copyright and trademarks and are subject to the intellectual property rights of HomeCo Internet Property Limited and its licensors. These together with our logos - are either trademarks or service marks of HomeCo Internet Property Limited, and may not be copied or reproduced without our prior written consent. All rights are reserved, except for the limited licensed rights expressly granted below.
You may not reproduce, republish, transmit or distribute any material or information on the Website without our prior consent. However, you are granted a limited right to access to the Website and retrieve, display and print content pages for your own personal, non-commercial use only. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and without notice to you, to terminate your licence to use of the Website and to prevent future access by you to the Website.
Links to other sites
The Website contains hypertext links to websites that are not operated by us or by our associated companies. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their content. Our inclusion of hypertext links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material contained on the websites or of the owners.
Links to the Website
You may establish a hypertext link to the Website, without the need for our written consent, provided there is thereby no implied endorsement or sponsorship of you, your company or your website by us. Any such links are established at your own risk and you accept liability for any adverse consequences on the operation and functioning of the Website arising a result of such links.
We reserve the right to assign or subcontract any or all of our rights and obligations under these terms and conditions to a third party. You may not without our prior written consent assign or dispose of any rights or obligations arising under these terms and conditions.
If any of these terms and conditions of use shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the enforceability of any of the remaining provisions.
Our delay or failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions of use with respect to a breach by you or others shall not constitute or be construed as a waiver of such right to act. We shall not be responsible for any breach of these terms and conditions of use caused by circumstances beyond our control.
These terms and conditions of use shall be governed by and in accordance with English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
If you do not agree to obey these terms and conditions you must stop using the Website immediately.
All correspondence relating to the Website should be sent to our compliance officer using our Contacts page.