Why Advertise Your Product or Service on Home.co.uk?Home.co.uk is a premier property website offering the following benefits to advertisers:
- A comprehensive database of UK residential properties - securing a significant audience: around 600,000 site visitors each month
- The average site visitor views about 14 pages over a 16 minute session
- 40% of site visitors return for a second session within a week - showing user loyalty
- Free advertising for property sellers - creating a group who regularly log in to the site and are emailed once per month
- 20,000 house hunters subscribe to our property update emails - receiving weekly or daily emails
DemographicsThe Home.co.uk audience is young, professional, educated and affluent with a notable female bias, and a record of online purchases:
- 44% are professionals aged 25 to 34
- 56% are university educated
- 53% have net annual household income over £30,000, with 26% over £50,000
- 57% are female
- 90% have purchased online, with 53% having done so for over 2 years
Most ImportantlyNow is the time to build awareness with this group because:
- 48% expect to purchase a property within 12 months
Home.co.uk has a range of advertising opportunities:
Leaderboards, Skyscrapers and Other FormatsYou can advertise on Home.co.uk using 728x90 leaderboards and 120x600 skyscrapers. The site can accommodate adverts of alternative dimensions as required.
Email PromotionYour message can be featured in our daily and weekly emails to around 20,000 registered house hunters.
Reach estate agents by adding your message to our monthly emails to our extensive Estate Agent database.
Pop-ups and Pop-undersHome.co.uk website will accommodate a limited number of pop-up and pop-under windows.
Sponsored Text LinksYour advertising message can appear in our text links on each page and can be targeted to the most relevant area of the site.
Section Sponsorship and AdvertorialIs your product of particular interest to our demographic? If so, Home.co.uk could host pages dedicated to your advertorial with plugs and links to it across the site.
Enquiries and BookingFor leaderboards and skyscrapers or a more tailor-made campaign please contact us and we will advise you on the best way to proceed.
For further details on reaching estate agents and letting agents by email, please email or use our contact form.
See also: About Home.co.uk