Why You Should Get Independent Advice When Looking For Mortgage QuotesMortgage Lenders will only provide details about their own mortgages. Banks and Building Societies will prefer not to tell you if a better mortgage deal can be found elsewhere - but our panel of experts will. Finding the best mortgage deal means more than just finding the lowest rate of interest: borrowers must carefully compare the terms and conditions for every mortgage policy from every lender in the market - a huge task! This is where an independent mortgage advisor can really help.
Contact an independent financial advisor today for the best mortgage advice for your specific mortgage needs, be it a First-Time Buyer Mortgage, Next-Time Buyer Mortgage, Remortgage, Buy-to-Let Mortgage, Self-Build Mortgage, Right-to-Buy Mortgage, Overseas Mortgage or any other General Mortgage Enquiries.
To get the best mortgage advice, please click on the most appropriate mortgage enquiry type as described below:
- First-Time Buyer Mortgage Advice - for those looking for a mortgage to buy their first home including Self Certification, Interest Only, Repayment, Offset, Fixed Rate, Adverse or Bad Credit, Discount & Flexible mortgages
- Next-Time Buyer Mortgage Advice - for most home buyer mortgages including Self Certification, Interest Only, Repayment, Offset, Fixed Rate, Adverse or Bad Credit, Discount & Flexible mortgages - see below for Buy-To-Let and Council Right-to-Buy mortgages
- Remortgage Advice - use this form for all remortgage enquiries and make sure you get the best remortgage deal. Also see our Remortgaging Guide
- Buy-to-Let Mortgage Advice - get specialist buy-to-let mortgage advice
- Overseas Mortgage Advice - use this form to enquire about mortgages for property outside the UK where you may be able to take advantage of lower interest rates. See also our Overseas Mortgage Guide
- Self-Build Mortgage Advice - advice on how to finance building your own home
- Right-to-Buy Mortgage Advice - advice on right-to-buy council properties
- General Mortgage Enquiries - for all other enquires use this mortgage quote form