Please find below all articles in our news archive from September 2011.
- Property rents reach an all time high in London, figures suggest - Thu, 29 Sep 11
- Buying now cheaper than renting across 90 per cent of UK - Tue, 27 Sep 11
- Home sales fell in August, says HMRC - Mon, 26 Sep 11
- CML reports ten per cent rise in mortgage lending - Wed, 21 Sep 11
- Average home deposit now £66,000 - Mon, 19 Sep 11
- UK rents rise by record amount in August - Fri, 16 Sep 11
- UK home prices take a seasonal dip - Tue, 13 Sep 11
- Mortgage approvals hit 15 month high as lending criteria loosens - Fri, 09 Sep 11
- House prices fell 1.2% in August, says Halifax - Thu, 08 Sep 11
- Twice the number of people choose to rent than own a home - Thu, 01 Sep 11
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.
Back to: Property News, News Archive