Please find below all articles in our news archive from August 2010.
- Home Sellers Face a Tough Market - Tue, 31 Aug 10
- Weekly News Round Up - Fears Over Mortgage Interest Rate Increases Emerge - Fri, 27 Aug 10
- Mortgage Interest Rates Could Rise To 8% - Mon, 23 Aug 10
- Weekly News Round Up: Mortgage Market Set To Slow As Prices Flatline - Fri, 20 Aug 10
- Home Rents Up 2.3% YoY and 0.5% MoM - Thu, 19 Aug 10
- Gross Mortgage Lending Up 5% MoM, Says CML - Thu, 19 Aug 10
- Most Popular Day To Move Home Is Revealed - Wed, 18 Aug 10
- Weekly News Round Up – House Prices Fall, Remortgages Rise, and the Value of the UK Housing Stock Reaches a Record Peak - Mon, 16 Aug 10
- Weekly News Round Up - House Prices Have Barely Moved During 2010 - Fri, 06 Aug 10
- House Prices Up 0.6% MoM and 4.9% YoY, Says Halifax - Thu, 05 Aug 10
- Home Mortgage Deals Improve For Those With Large Deposits - Wed, 04 Aug 10
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.