Please find below all articles in our news archive from June 2010.
- House Prices Down 0.2% MoM, Up 8.2% YoY Says Land Registry - Tue, 29 Jun 10
- Weekly News Round Up - Mixed Reaction To Tough Budget for Housing - Fri, 25 Jun 10
- Budget Offers Little Hope Of Recovery - Wed, 23 Jun 10
- Weekly News Round Up - Lenders Concern Over Financial Services Shake-Up - Fri, 18 Jun 10
- BoE Could Be Handed Powers To Restrict Mortgages - Wed, 16 Jun 10
- Weekly News Round Up - Pensioners See Increase In Equity, While Young Buyers Count The Pennies - Fri, 11 Jun 10
- BoE Base Rate Remains At 0.5% - Fri, 11 Jun 10
- Pensioners' Home Equity Worth £767bn - Thu, 10 Jun 10
- Weekly News Round Up - House Prices Begin To Fall In Some Regions - Fri, 04 Jun 10
- House Prices Up 0.2% MoM and 8.5% YoY - Thu, 03 Jun 10
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.