Please find below all articles in our news archive from June 2009.
- House Prices Rise 0.9% In June, Says Nationwide - Tue, 30 Jun 09
- Weekly News Round Up - Is The End To The Housing Slump In Sight? - Fri, 26 Jun 09
- UK Property Market Remains Challenging - Thu, 25 Jun 09
- Prime London Property Prices on the Rise - Thu, 25 Jun 09
- Builder calls bottom of housing slump - Tue, 23 Jun 09
- Wales more likely to get Asking Price - Fri, 19 Jun 09
- Weekly News Round Up - House prices stabilise, sales increase and homeowners find themselves better off than last year - Fri, 19 Jun 09
- Weekly News Round Up - Enquiries, Sales, Prices And Lending All Up - Fri, 12 Jun 09
- Weekly News Round Up - Further Evidence of House Price Rises Emerge - Thu, 04 Jun 09
- BoE keeps interest rates at 0.5% - Thu, 04 Jun 09
- House Prices Up 2.6%, Says Halifax - Thu, 04 Jun 09
- Housing market bounce back? - Wed, 03 Jun 09
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.