Please find below all articles in our news archive from May 2009.
- Weekly News Round Up - Lending Down But House Prices Up - Fri, 29 May 09
- Nationwide Announces Surprise House Price Rise - Fri, 29 May 09
- House Prices 'To Fall 50%', Warns FSA - Thu, 28 May 09
- Weekly News Round Up - Lenders Get Tough As Borrowing Slumps - Fri, 22 May 09
- Trackers in for mortgage payment shock - Wed, 20 May 09
- Responsible lender bucks the trend in repossessions. - Tue, 19 May 09
- Mortgage lenders up rates - Tue, 19 May 09
- Weekly News Round Up - Agents Can See End To Gloom - Thu, 14 May 09
- Weekly News Roung Up - Clearer Picture of Price Slump Emerges - Fri, 08 May 09
- BoE keeps interest rates at 0.5% - Thu, 07 May 09
- House Prices Down 17.7% YoY, Says Halifax - Wed, 06 May 09
- UK House Prices: How much further to fall? - Tue, 05 May 09
- Weekly News Round Up - Mortgage Lending Back in Decline - Fri, 01 May 09
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.