Help: Search Results Page
The Search Results page lists the properties found matching your requirements.
Only a limited number of properties can be displayed on each page. Click the numbered Other pages links to view subsequent pages in the search results.
Click Modify Search to return to the Rental Search page and search again.
Alternatively, change your search requirements in the Refine Your Search box and click on the Search button.
The search options work as follows:
- Select Highest/Lowest Rent First to sort the results by descending or ascending rent
- Select Nearest First to sort the results with the closest properties to the search centre appearing first
- Select Newest/Oldest First to sort the results by descending or ascending order of when the property appeared in our search
- Select All Possible Matches to include properties where the number of beds, the property type or the exact location is unknown, but which may match your search requirements
- Select Exact Matches Only to exclude properties where the number of beds, the property type or the exact location is not known
- Select Show Map to display a map showing the location of each property in this page of search results
- Select Hide Map to remove the map
Each property is listed with a Rent, a Location, the Number of Bedrooms and a Property Type, a Short Description and a Thumbnail Photo (where the information is available).
The following links are available for each property:
- Click the Property Location to view full details of the property in a new browser window
- Click a Website to view full details of the property on a particular property website
- Click More Details to read a longer description of the property
- Click Location to view a map of the property location with distances from local towns and driving directions
- Click Contact Agent to send an enquiry to the agent
- Click Removals to search for the best removals quotes
Click Save My Search to save your search requirements to return to later.
Click Search By Email to set up a property alert to be emailed when new properties appear on the market matching your search requirements.
Click Rental Search to return to the search start page.
If you find an error message when you click on a
Property link or a Website, this probably means that the property
is no longer advertised for sale. This "dead" link will be removed in a few days when our database is refreshed.