Fri, 11 May 07
The EPEC is a leading exhibition and conference focused exclusively on executive property and associated services...
Staged in association with The Times, EPEC is endorsed and actively supported by the many prominent industry trade associations, including:
- NAEA - National Association of Estate Agents.
- FIABCI - The International Real Estate Federation.
- CEI - European Confederation of Real Estate Agents.
- Fine & Country.
- The Guild of Professional Estate Agents.
- The Ombudsman for Estate Agents.
- Association of Home Information Pack Providers.
- The Law Society - Property Section.
- FOPDAC - Federation of Overseas Property Developers.
- ABE - Association of Building Engineers.
There are 100+ exhibitors including: estate agents; property developers; land brokers and land banking; financial institutions; architects, surveyors, project management companies and law firms; and trade associations and magazines.
In excess of 5000 visitors are expected, ranging from potential purchasers to individuals requiring design, management and legal services.
The exhibitors are drawn from:
- UK & International Estate Agents which offer residential properties to sell or let in excess of £500,000 / $1,000,000.
- UK & International Property Developers.
- Companies selling the very latest in top-of-the-range home furnishings.
- Companies providing associated services to the Executive Property market.
- Individuals looking to sell or let their property.
- Land Brokers & Land Bankers.
- Financial Institutions.
- Architects, Surveyors, Project Management Companies, Law Firms.
- Trade Associations & Federations, Trade Magazines.
The visitors to the event are:
- Individuals seeking to buy or rent UK or International Executive properties.
- Individuals looking to acquire land.
- Individuals wanting to buy the very latest in home furnishings.
- Companies looking to acquire properties for their own use.
- Individuals needing design, management and legal services.
EPEC event organiser (and Director of Eton Events) Andrew Clark was enthusiastic about the conference:
The response to date has absolutely exceeded our expectations, both in terms of visitor and exhibitor numbers alike. Companies from literally all over the world, have agreed to exhibit at EPEC 2007, including Canada, USA, The Bahamas, Thailand, Australia, China, Malaysia, Dubai, South Africa, Slovakia, Morocco, Turkey, Cyprus, Croatia, Greece, Portugal, Spain, France, The Netherlands, Ireland and of course, The UK’.
Mr Clarke added:
for the past 12 months, we have researched the need for, and viability of, an international Executive Property event held in the U.K. The industry’s undoubted response was, and continues to be, overwhelming. We believe this response is partly because of the support from all the relevant trade associations, partly because of the venue and the appeal of London, but equally important, the quantity and quality of visitors we are inviting.
Where: ExCeL, London, UK
When: 19 - 20 May 2007
How to get there: http://www.epec2007.com/how_to_get_there.pdf
Andrew Clark - Director
Eton Events Ltd
25 The Waterfront
East Sussex BN23 5UZ
Back to: News Index