Please find below all articles in our news archive from July 2013.
- Mortgage approvals climb to £14.4 billion, but still less than half pre-crisis peak. - Wed, 31 Jul 13
- Scottish property sales on the up - Wed, 31 Jul 13
- Gross mortgage borrowing hits £8.9bn - Wed, 24 Jul 13
- Boost for housing market as home prices hit 5-year high - Wed, 24 Jul 13
- BoE base rate not expected to rise for two years - Halifax - Mon, 22 Jul 13
- UK housing market not overheating, says Savills - Mon, 22 Jul 13
- Buy-to-let remortgaging puts purchase borrowing in the shade - Fri, 19 Jul 13
- House prices could take until 2021 to reverse fall - Thu, 18 Jul 13
- Record level of optimism in the mortgage market - Thu, 18 Jul 13
- Rents in London down 10% - Mon, 15 Jul 13
- Letting agents warned over consumer protection laws - Thu, 11 Jul 13
- Increasing number of tenants struggling with rent payments, say LSL - Mon, 08 Jul 13
- Former housing minister launches Bill to crack down on agents - Thu, 04 Jul 13
- All change at the Bank of England - Mon, 01 Jul 13
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.