Please find below all articles in our news archive from February 2010.
- Weekly News Round Up - Cold Snap And Stamp Duty Changes Blamed For 2010 Price and Lending Slump - Sat, 27 Feb 10
- Mortgage Lending Drops Markedly, Says BBA - Wed, 24 Feb 10
- Scottish Property Market Shows Signs Of Recovery - Wed, 24 Feb 10
- Weekly News Round Up - Government Confirms Prices Rose During 2009 - Thu, 18 Feb 10
- Weekly News Round Up - Housing Minister Sparks Outrage Over Repossession Comment - Fri, 12 Feb 10
- Home Repossessions Reach 14-Year High - Fri, 12 Feb 10
- Cold Snap To Blame For Property Market Slump, Says RICS - Thu, 11 Feb 10
- Weekly News Round Up - Mortgage Brokers Join House Price Debate - Fri, 05 Feb 10
- House Prices Up 0.6%, Says Halifax - Thu, 04 Feb 10
- Mortgage Brokers Predict 5% Rise In House Prices - Thu, 04 Feb 10
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.
Back to: Property News, News Archive