Please find below all articles in our news archive from February 2009.
- Five Million Home Owners Face Negative Equity - Fri, 27 Feb 09
- Weekly News Round Up - Could Northern Rock Mortgage Boost Revive the Housing Market? - Fri, 27 Feb 09
- House Prices Fall 17.6%, Says Nationwide - Thu, 26 Feb 09
- BBA reveals small rise in mortgage approvals - Wed, 25 Feb 09
- Weekly News Round Up - Buyer Confidence Boost May Not Last - Fri, 20 Feb 09
- The tide is turning for First-Time Buyers says Abbey - Thu, 19 Feb 09
- Weekly News Round Up - Bankers' Apology Does Little To Halt Slump - Fri, 13 Feb 09
- IMF warns of even "deeper slump" risk - Tue, 10 Feb 09
- Home Buyer Interest Fails To Boost Sales - Tue, 10 Feb 09
- Nationwide cuts Base Mortgage Rate - Tue, 10 Feb 09
- Weekly News Round Up - BoE Ignores Lenders - Fri, 06 Feb 09
- Bank of England Cuts Rates To 1% - Thu, 05 Feb 09
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.