Home.co.uk
Home.co.uk

NW2 Property for Sale

Use this property search to find homes for sale in NW2, including flats and all types of houses for sale.
1. Please enter your property requirements
(If this page downloads too slowly, click the 'Stop' button and then Hide Map)
Max £:
Min £:
Min Beds:
Max Beds:
Detached  Semi
Terraced  Flat
2. Drag & zoom the map to display your chosen area
3. Click on the map at the centre of your search
4. Set the search radius
miles
5. Select search options
6. Click the Search button
To receive email alerts for the latest properties matching these criteria click the Email Update button:
To view all estate agents and property advertisers with properties matching these criteria click the Find Agents button:

Selected NW2 Property for Sale

£240,000   2 Beds Flat 
In need of complete refurbishment is this two bedroom flat that is situated above a commercial unit along Cricklewood Broadway. The flat is offered chain free and with full vacant possession Located conveniently for all local amenities of the Broadway and

£1,325,000   4 Beds 
Jorgensen Turner are proud to present this stunning recently refurbished to a high standard four double bedroom family home in NW2. If you are looking for a grand family home in a great location this is the house for you. The property benefits from high c

£675,000   2 Beds Terraced 
PRICE REDUTION!! Cedar Estates are proud to offer this fabulous quirky Mews house for sale which is tucked away in a gated development. This hidden gem is located within a short walk of Kilburn Tube and Cricklewood Thameslink Station. The property feature

£675,000   4 Beds Flat 
Camerons Stiff are delighted to be able to offer FOR SALE this magnificent and unique garden flat spanning over 1000 sq ft of internal living space. The property retains some lovely period features and offers an excellent well laid out 26ft south facing g

£449,950   3 Beds Flat 
Camerons Stiff Co are delighted to offer For Sale this substantial three bedroom Ground Floor Flat situated in the highly sought after Nevilles Court. This property is perfect for someone looking for a spacious and secure flat in an exceptionally well man

£339,995   1 Bed Flat 
We have pleasure in offering for sale this charming one double bedroom ground floor converted garden flat. The property offers good living accommodation throughout and has gas central heating, good size kitchen and original sash windows. It also boasts so

 3 Beds Semi 
***Offers In Excess Of pound;550, 000*** Springbok Properties offers this ATTRACTIVELY PRICED property to ENCOURAGE a faster than average sale. This property is PRICED LOW and is an ideal opportunity for buyers who are in a position to buy fairly quickly.

£399,950   3 Beds Flat 
Gas central heating Double glazing Fitted kitchen diner Gated off street parking Chain free sale Located within a few hundred yards of Dollis Hill (Jubilee Line) tube station Communal gardens This property would suit either a "first time buyer" or a "buy

£599,995   3 Beds Flat 
offer for sale a large, spacious and contemporary three bedroomed flat is arranged on the fifth floor of a modern development with porter. The property offers a large reception room with space for a dining room, Master bedroom with en suite and a further

£139,950   2 Beds Flat 
***YOU MUST BE OVER 55 YEARS OF AGE TO PURCHASE THIS FLAT*** We are offering a 70% interest in this property. The remaining 30% is held by Genesis Housing Association. Dutch & Dutch are pleased to offer for sale this 2 bedroom top floor flat (lift) with f

You can see a list of All Property for Sale in NW2

House Prices in NW2

The Home.co.uk property search contains 495 links to property for sale in NW2 - with 68 listed in the last 14 days. The average price of property for sale in NW2 is £754,093. Full details at: Current Asking Prices in NW2

NW2 Property Information

To find estate agents with property for sale in NW2, maps of NW2 and all other local property information for NW2, please see: NW2 Property Information

To search for property for sale in areas neighbouring NW2, please see: Local Map for NW2

To search in a different location enter a town or postcode below and click the Find button
Town/Postcode:

Back to: Property for Sale by Town and Postcode, Property Search

Property Email Alerts

The easiest way to find the latest homes for sale or rent sent directly to your inbox

Click Here