Please find below all articles in our news archive from May 2015.
- UK property market enjoys post-election flurry - Wed, 20 May 15
- Repossessions continue to fall in UK - Fri, 15 May 15
- South East house prices outpace London - Fri, 15 May 15
- Regional rents rising as fast as London - Fri, 15 May 15
- UK property prices push up despite political palpitations - Thu, 14 May 15
- Bath: The top UK town for today's homebuyers? - Thu, 14 May 15
- Shortage of homes keeps UK prices climbing ahead of earnings, says Halifax - Tue, 12 May 15
- OnTheMarket.com welcomes 10 million visits in just three months - Mon, 11 May 15
- Housing market momentum grows ahead of election - Fri, 08 May 15
- Lenders compete to provide lowest ever UK mortgages - Mon, 04 May 15
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.
Back to: Property News, News Archive