Please find below all articles in our news archive from October 2011.
- September house prices down 2.6 per cent since August - Mon, 31 Oct 11
- Growth in prime residential property market in London slows in third quarter - Fri, 28 Oct 11
- Prime property still rising as average prices fall - Wed, 26 Oct 11
- New home shortage worsens in UK - Wed, 26 Oct 11
- Value of land for new homes slips back - Mon, 24 Oct 11
- The number of £1M+ homes sold in UK reaches highest since 2007 - Mon, 24 Oct 11
- Forget Flats - Houses are the best buy-to-Let bet! - Fri, 21 Oct 11
- House prices: What next? - Thu, 20 Oct 11
- Scots Plan to Double Council Tax on Empty Homes - Wed, 19 Oct 11
- Falling Demand and Rising Supply Slows Rental Market say RICS - Mon, 17 Oct 11
- House prices to fall 10% by 2013 - Fri, 14 Oct 11
- Building industry in nose dive - Thu, 06 Oct 11
Find what you're looking for on the Home.co.uk website using our site search.
Back to: Property News, News Archive